Thorning T, Raben A, Tholstrup T, Soedamah-Muthu S, Givens I, Astrup A. Milk and dairy products: good or bad for human health? An assessment of the totality of scientific evidence. Food & Nutrition Research. 2016;60(1):32527.
2. Kratz M, Baars T, Guyenet S. The relationship between high-fat dairy consumption and obesity, cardiovascular, and metabolic disease. European Journal of Nutrition. 2012;52(1):1-24.
3. Aune D, Navarro Rosenblatt D, Chan D, Vieira A, Vieira R, Greenwood D et al. Dairy products, calcium, and prostate cancer risk: a systematic review and meta-analysis of cohort studies. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2014;101(1):87-117.
4. Guo Y, Shan Z, Ren H, Chen W. Dairy Consumption and Gastric Cancer Risk: A Meta-Analysis of Epidemiological Studies. Nutrition and Cancer. 2015;67(4):555-568.
5. Zang J, Shen M, Du S, Chen T, Zou S. The Association between Dairy Intake and Breast Cancer in Western and Asian Populations: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Journal of Breast Cancer. 2015;18(4):313.
6. Sanchez L, Calvo M, Brock J. Biological role of lactoferrin. Archives of Disease in Childhood. 1992;67(5):657-661.
7. Pan W, Chen P, Chen Y, Hsu H, Lin C, Chen W. Bovine lactoferricin B induces apoptosis of human gastric cancer cell line AGS by inhibition of autophagy at a late stage. Journal of Dairy Science. 2013;96(12):7511-7520.
8. Pan W, Chen P, Chen Y, Hsu H, Lin C, Chen W. Bovine lactoferricin B induces apoptosis of human gastric cancer cell line AGS by inhibition of autophagy at a late stage. Journal of Dairy Science. 2013;96(12):7511-7520.
9. Shah S, Mahmud N, Mftah M, Roche H, Kelleher D. Chronic but not acute conjugated linoleic acid treatment inhibits deoxycholic acid-induced protein kinase C and nuclear factor-κB activation in human colorectal cancer cells. European Journal of Cancer Prevention. 2006;15(2):125-133.
10. Aune D, Lau R, Chan D, Vieira R, Greenwood D, Kampman E et al. Dairy products and colorectal cancer risk: a systematic review and meta-analysis of cohort studies. Annals of Oncology. 2012;23(1):37-45.
11. Ralston R, Truby H, Palermo C, Walker K. Colorectal Cancer and Nonfermented Milk, Solid Cheese, and Fermented Milk Consumption: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Prospective Studies. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition. 2014;54(9):1167-1179.
12. Rockström J, Stordalen G, Horton R. Acting in the Anthropocene: the EAT–Lancet Commission. The Lancet. 2016;387(10036):2364-2365.
For membership questions and public speaking enquiries, please get in touch