On the site you’ll find both free and subscription-based content.
Free: Short articles offering a critical approach to nutrition and wider issues, covering both educational and opinion topics, and periodic update email with new content and topics of interest in nutrition.
Member: Join a community of healthcare professionals and nutrition geeks in a platform for nutrition science education. Gain access to exclusive long-form, research-backed articles, in-depth research reviews on individual studies, and concise educational video lectures on various research questions.
Alinea Nutrition is an independent education hub delivering evidence-based analysis of key issues in nutrition science. We aim to connect and build an evidence-based community of healthcare professionals and individuals with a passion for learning about nutrition. Our mission is to remove barriers to effective communication of evidence-based nutrition and empower you through education in a platform for research dissemination and learning.
This mission is borne out of frustration with the current landscape of dogmatic opinion and polarising beliefs pervading nutrition, and if you’re here then you have likely faced these issues:
- You’re either a healthcare (medical, nutritional, and/or health & fitness) professional who understands the value of nutrition, or you’re someone deeply interested in nutrition
- You’re busy. In clinic, practice, or life, you’ve got your hands full. So much research, so little time.
- There is a lot – a tonne in fact – of misinformation, biased agenda, dogma, and polarising opinions in nutrition. You’ve grown tired of this nonsense.
- You want to be able to stay informed and up-to-date with topical issues in evidence-based nutrition, through effective science communication.
- You have questions from research, and you want a forum to get answers that you can trust.
If any of that resonates with you, you’re in the right place. Through video lectures, weekly research analysis, and in-depth articles, we provide you with an array of education media to save you time, keep you up-to-date on important developments, and expand your knowledge base.