On the site you’ll find both open access and membership-based content.
Blog: Our blog is open access for anyone to read, feel free to dig into our articles and sign up to our email list so you never miss a new article as it drops and stay updated on what is current in nutrition.
Member: When you join our community, you'll have full access to our range of content.Our signature content is the weekly Deepdive, where we take a forensic look at a recent study: you'll understand the background, the findings, and the relevance of the study in the context of the wider literature. A new Deepdive comes out every Friday, but don't worry: the full backlog of Deepdives is available for you to download as a pretty PDF.You'll also get access to our Exclusive Articles: long-form, in-depth analysis of specific questions and issues.You'll have access to our Video Lectures and Webinars, which complements the written material with concise educational audio-visual content.Finally, because we mean 'Community', our private members Facebook group is a hotspot of discussion, a place for talking about research, asking questions, and getting answers, benefitting from different perspectives, and learning together.What are you waiting for?
Alinea Nutrition is an independent education hub delivering evidence-based analysis of key issues in nutrition science. We aim to connect and build a science-based community of healthcare professionals and individuals with a passion for learning about nutrition. Our mission is to remove barriers to effective communication of evidence-based nutrition and empower you through education in a platform for research dissemination and learning.
This mission is borne out of frustration with the current landscape of dogmatic opinion and polarising beliefs pervading nutrition, and if you’re here then you have likely faced these issues:
- You’re either a healthcare (medical, nutritional, and/or health & fitness) professional who understands the value of nutrition, or you’re someone deeply interested in nutrition
- You’re busy. In clinic, practice, or life, you’ve got your hands full. So much research, so little time.
- There is a lot – a tonne in fact – of misinformation, biased agenda, dogma, and polarising opinions in nutrition. You’ve grown tired of this nonsense.
- You want to be able to stay informed and up-to-date with topical issues in evidence-based nutrition, through effective science communication.
- You have questions from research, and you want a forum to get answers that you can trust.
If any of that resonates with you, you’re in the right place. Through video lectures, weekly research analysis, and in-depth articles, we provide you with an array of education media to save you time, keep you up-to-date on important developments, and expand your knowledge base.